Thursday, June 18, 2009

Google and You Will Find!

For some unknown reason this morning I flashed back to a scene in "Step Brothers"* which involved white dog crap. I remember watching that scene and having one of those moments that I often have with any Judd Apatow production where I go, "Oh, YEAH! I remember that!" Anyone who grew up during the '70's and '80's remembers action figures like Steve Austin, a.k.a. the 6-million dollar man, that Steve Carell's character collected in "The 40 Year Old Virgin", and getting busted drawing penises in grammar school as dramatized by Jonah Hill in "Superbad". Wait. Never mind that second example.

Anyhoo, I googled this exact phrase - "step brothers white dog shit" - and got a link to a thread which I found not only hilarious, but gratifyingly informative. Because I was wondering exactly at that moment, as I was googling "step brothers white dog shit", where all the frickin' white dog shit had gone, and I discovered that someone else in the world wide web also had way too much time on his hands. Check it out! You really can find everything on Google.

Just for the hell of it, here's the Superbad trailer:



Unfortunately, the trailer doesn't show the wonderfully evocative white dog crap scene. You'll just have to see the movie for yourself. POW!

And...scene.

* Come on, Rotten Tomatoes, lighten up! It's FUNNY!

No comments: