Friday, March 13, 2009

Now THAT's Worth a Dollar!

Naturally 7 brought the house down (or should I say they brought "Le Métro" down) in Paris, performing an a cappella variation of Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight". They weren't actually singing for handouts, but they earned 99 cents from me through iTunes after I saw this.



They're no Princeton Tigertones, but they're okay:)



That's right, I was a Tigertone. (If you don't believe me, check out the 1990's alumni list.) I'm the guy with the beard (I was performing in "The Cherry Orchard" that week, so give me a break, dammit!). Also, I still had some hair then.

See if you can find "Prison Break" star, Wentworth Miller, and the award-winning writer and director of "Why We Fight", Eugene Jarecki. Maybe you'll recognize Jeremy Rabb from "Grey's Anatomy" and Raoul Bhavnani who was director of operations for Newark mayor, Cory Booker, as seen in the award-winning documentary, "Street Fight".

Man, I am really feeling insignificant right now. Um...did I mention I was Cuervo Man? YEAH! Deal with THAT, Went!

I don't think that worked.

And...scene.

No comments: