Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Video That Was Too Hot For YouTube!!!

It turns out I was wrong (OUCH! It hurts just to write that, let alone say it) in my previous post. The video was indeed removed. I could still open it in my original post because I got an 800 on my Latin achievement in 1988. "What does that mean?" you ask. Simply that I am ridiculously smart. So for those of you who did not bang out a perfect Latin achievement score in 1988, here is the aforementioned video. Put in some earplugs.



And...scene.

2 comments:

Jacob Karnas said...

I AM SECURE in my manhood enough to say this: I love you.

You are hilarious.

[That is all]

McShowoff said...

My manhood security is strong enough to accept your professed love, but not quite strong enough to reciprocate just yet. Although I do think you are very funny as well. So I will say I...
l-l-l-love...yyyooouuuuuuuuuuuur comment.

Thanks!