Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's Funnier...?



I was upstairs earlier, importing some of my favorite lines from "Wedding Crashers" into GarageBand (nothing gets your attention like a ringtone that says, "Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood," or, "Well, the proper girl in the hat just eye-fucked the shit out of me") while Jill was downstairs, writing. I was laughing my ass off, naturally, but trying to control it so as not to disturb her, but to no avail.

When I came downstairs, I apologized for the noise and explained my task. She sighed with understanding and even relief - not because of the irresistible humor of "Wedding Crashers", but because she assumed I was howling at our most recent Netflix arrival:

"Ohhhhh! I thought you were watching 'Marathon Man'."

All I can say is, "Is it safe? [sounds of dental torture]" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

And...scene.

No comments: