Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This Just In...

Jill actually got a movie quote!!! I couldn't believe it. Neither could she. She was so excited.

She had just finished making me a turkey burger. That's right. Sometimes she makes me turkey burgers. Deal with it.

Ryan: (brilliantly) "I know that dude. You used to work at All American Burger."

Jill: "Wait! I know that one. I know it. Sean Penn. Umm, Ridgeback. Ridgewood. Ridgefield. Ridgemont...Yeah, wait! "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"!

I ran into the office to blog about it, momentarily leaving the tasty burger on the kitchen counter.

Jill: (sadly) Don't you want your food?

I finished the above and immediately took a bite. It tastes even better now because my Jill knows an obscure "Fast Times" quote. Life is good.

And...scene.

No comments: