Friday, June 27, 2008

Air Travel is for the Birds

This is what I look like at 8:58 AM when I've been at LaGuardia since 7 because I was too trusting (read "effin' stupid") to check the status of my United Airlines flight 835 to Chicago before leaving the comfort of my effin' bed. And now I'm on standby (read "no effin' chance of getting on") for a 10 AM, and I'm confirmed for a 1 PM.

I hate the morning, I hate airports more, and I hate waiting to get on a plane to go somewhere I don't want to go in the first place.

But at least it's not as bad as this movie...


...yet.

And...scene.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You mean like a screaming pelican? Have you seen any of those at the airport?

McShowoff said...

I did not see any, no. But there really wasn't any sand around, so I'm not that surprised.